Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Desk Shot 12-30-09

finished inking a page of Stretch of the Imagination today, and starting on another. Pretty soon I'll have to start the finished artwork for the READING WITH PICTURES anthology, which means I'll be setting this aside for a week or so.

I'm learning how I'm approaching this as I go. Most (97%) of the b&w line-work will be traditional, with the other 3% being mostly borders and text I didn't want to fudge with in brush. I am using a gel pen as well, but due to the drying time it needs I only use it on the areas that really need a hard-straight-edge.

No comments: